1. What is your middle name?
I don’t have a middle name.
2. What is your favourite colour?
That is purple. And if I can’t have purple than I would go with black or red.
3. Who was your first best friend?
That was a girl named Felicia. We met when we were 4 years old and were together almost every day. We lost contact after I moved and changed schools when we were 8 (e-mail/internet wasn’t that big of a deal yet). We saw each other again when we went to high school, but we both changed to much. So when we run into each other it’s just a simple hi and bye.
4. How tall are you?
5. Cats or Dogs?
Definitly cats. But if I’m looking for a pet, it will be a dog, because my boyfriend is allergic.
6. Funniest moment throughout School?
I don’t know, most of the time I was miserable,because people were laughing at me.
7. How many countries have you visited?
1. Netherlands, since I live there and visited multiple places throughout the country.
2. Germany, for Movie Park Germany.
3. Denmark, I was 3 years old when my parents took me with them to Roskilde festival.
4. Belgium, for Graspop Metal Meeting 4 times and a few other times.
5. France, we wanted to watch the eclipse in Belgium, but ended up in France. I was 8 at the time.
And that’s it.
8. Are you in/gone to college?
9. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite subject was Visual arts/Drawing/Crafts (we had different names for it) and my worst subject was economy, math and Gym.
10. What is your Favourite drink?
That has to be Lidl’s Cassis energy drink and tea.
11. What is your favourite animal?
Cats, Dolphins, Pinguins, Lions and Bats
12. What is your favourite perfume?
Only had a playboy perfume that my sister inlaw got me, but I didn’t really like it. I am curious about BPAL perfumes.
13. Tea or Coffee?
Tea. I do not like coffee and people seem to forget that always.
14. What would you (or have you) name your children?
My son is called Jax. I’m a huge fan of Sons of Anarchy and the name Jax just spoke to me. My boyfriend just chose it out of 2 lists of names I made xD
15. What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I took ballet lessons when I was 7 or 8 years old, but I had to quit, because I had to get my swimming certificate. After that I’ve only played sports in school for gym class.
16. What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is a series from Cate Tiernan. The Sweep series is my absolute favourite. After that comes Harry Potter and the Selection.
17. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
My favourite YouTubers are: It’s Black Friday, Toxic Tears, Reeree Philips, Trendymommy (a dutch vlogger), Jake Munro, The Family Fudge, Orphea333, That Vegan Mom
18. What is your favourite movie?
I have a few and I can’t choose only one. So my favourite movies are The Nightmare Before Christmas (and a lot of other Tim Burton related movies), The Little Mermaid, Harry potter (all of them) and Grease.
19. Are you Single or Taken?
Taken for almost 10 years.
20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
I don’t know, only had one real first date ever and that one was planned by my boyfriend xD
21. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Only 4 that I was serious about (including my current boyfriend).
22. Favourite memory from childhood?
That would be the moments when me and my little sister crawled into our parents bed on sunday morning.
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I speak Dutch, because I’m Dutch.
I speak English and I can speak it well, but when I’m nervous it sounds awfull xD Some people have said that I do not speak with a Dutch accent, but I’m not so sure about that.
I used to speak a bit German as well, but haven’t used it since High School, so I’m not sure how much have stayed with me.
24. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister.
25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Goth, Punk, alternative.
26. What is your favourite restaurant?
If we go out to a restaurant it’s to a restaurant called De Beren (The Bears). It’s a chain of restaurants throughout the Netherlands.
27. What are some of your favourite tv shows?
Charmed, McCleods Daughters, Grey’s Anatomy and Sons of Anarchy
28. PC or mac?
PC. I’ve only used a mac once, but couldn’t make the accent aigu I have on 1 letter in my name.
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
30. Tell us one of your bad habits!
Delaying a lot of things.