It’s been a year with a lot of happiness and some health issues. Those health issues should be over. My baby isn’t a baby anymore, time goes way to fast, but I am so happy to be a mom, it’s what I’ve always wanted and it feels so naturel to me.
I didn’t want to make new years resolutions, so instead I’m setting myself some goals to work on.
– I’m going vegan and doing 2 challenges, first blogpost about my journey:
The Vegan Challenge and Veganuary
– Eating healthier and trying to do some excersizes, want to try out yoga, but in a way that I can do it with my one year old (and hopefully lose a little bit of weight on a healthy way, but that isn’t my main focus)
– Trying to finish 3 books, because I’ve only finished 1 book in 2018 and I’m not counting kids books.
– Keep working on my blog and I’m looking into creating an Etsy shop, because I love making things and being creative.
– Decluttering my house, giving everything a place and trying to spend less on crap (and saving money in the process)
– And the most important goal is just being happy and being a loving mom who takes the time to give lots of love and attention to her son (because I know how lucky I am to be home with him so much)
I hope everyone is safe with all the fireworks and that 2019 will be a good year for all of us.
One thought on “Goodbye 2018”
Succes met je 2 challenges 😘